Photo by Brandi Redd via Unsplash
Resonate with your readers.
Join my mailing list and receive my free workbook, Creating Resonant Nonfiction: Identifying Your Ideal Readers.
You'll also receive advanced writing tips, my latest blog posts, and occasional photos of baby otters.
- Learn to Create Engaging Scenes Using Characterization, Action and Dialogue
- My First Gift Book Comes Out October 27!
- Read This Before You Hire an Editor (Including Me)
- Show Don’t Tell, Part I: Bringing the Reader into Your Moment
- Developing Your Nonfiction Voice: Write Like You Speak
- Why Authority isn’t the Same as Credibility
- Characterization: Bringing Real People to Life on the Page
- Using Adjectives and Adverbs Effectively
- How to Bring Readers into an Experience
- Using the Hero’s Journey to Create Resonant Nonfiction