Resonate with your readers.
Join my mailing list and receive my free workbook, Creating Resonant Nonfiction: Identifying Your Ideal Readers.
You'll also receive advanced writing tips, my latest blog posts, and occasional photos of baby otters.
- Show Don’t Tell, Part I: Bringing the Reader into Your Moment
- Developing Your Nonfiction Voice: Write Like You Speak
- Why Authority isn’t the Same as Credibility
- Characterization: Bringing Real People to Life on the Page
- Using Adjectives and Adverbs Effectively
- How to Bring Readers into an Experience
- Using the Hero’s Journey to Create Resonant Nonfiction
- Widening Our Circles of Compassion
- Cutting Through the Woo
- POV, part 2: Alternatives and Constraints